We are close to launching our app in which people can trade virtual shares of real football (soccer) players. The app is rather complex and there are no native English speakers in our team.
This job consists of 2 tasks:
1) Explanation: We plan to explain how the app works through an onboarding sequence (high level explanation), an FAQ section and in-app help icons that link to the FAQ section. We have all of that ready but we feel it can be improved such that it is easier to understand.
2) Proof reading: Next to the FAQ section, all the texts in the app need to be proof read by a native speaker (it is for the UK market). In total, the app encompasses around 2000 words.
Next steps would be:
1) Your message stating your interest in this job including a rough cost estimation and if possible some information on similar projects you have worked on.
2) We will send over screenshots of the app and text documents with the content that needs to be worked on.
3) We can skype to answer all of your questions.
4) You make a proposal with the exact price.
5) We hire you (ideally before the 2nd of February)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
April 2, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value