We are looking for a skilled independent freelancer to manage the day to day requirements of keeping our books up to date. Initially, this will be a 1 day per week contract, with the view to training up to become a permanent part time role to 3 days per week within 2 months. For the right candidate this could quickly become a full time role.
This job is supported by a full team in house plus an external accounting firm who will sign off on all books and prepare all tax documents. This is a highly autonomous admin role that requires a solid understanding of Accounting practices and bookkeeping.
- Fast growing online retailer based in Australia.
- 10 local staff across two locations
- 5 Independent freelancers working across a number of part time roles, all of which have been with us for months if not years.
- Independent and autonomous.
- Ability to problem solve, but not averse to asking questions to ensure the best result is delivered in the quickest possible time.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- University qualified would be advantageous.
- Xero knowledge preferred.
- JCurve / Netsuite knowledge prefered.
Weekly Tasks Include:
- Sales order reconciliation
- Entering receipts for expenses
- Entering Purchase Orders / Recording expenses to submit to be paid
- Bank req reconciliation
Please apply for this job with details of all formal training and relevant experience.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value