You can download a file called „Translations.zip” and a file called „Originals.zip”. We made a Hungarian translation from the English version, but we can’t modify some parts of the files.
We are looking for someone who is a pro with InDesign and can make the following changes in the next hour (it takes half an hour):
- Some files indicates an „ANGOL” label on it’s side, it means „ENGLISH”. It has to be corrected to „MAGYAR”
- The language codes has to be changed to „HU” also
- Please generate a Hungarian table of contents in the file „03_RiCLOUD_EN”
- Please change the english text on the first page (it also has an „EN” language code right now):
„EN TEMPERATURE CONTROL TECHNICAL FISCHE” to „HU HŐMÉRSÉKLET SZABÁLYOZÓ TECHNIKAI ADATLAP”
- You didn’t need the original files yet. Please check them and modify the translations if it falled apart.
Please only apply if you can start right now!
February 5, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value