1. You must have been to Indonesia before and know the travel landscape well, so that you can give us more insights and produce great content that people want to read.
2. Sometimes, we might need to localize our English content, i.e. remove non-halal content, use Rupiah instead of USD, add/remove selections to appeal to Indonesian.
3. Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia language and a love for writing.
4. Know how to source for good photos/videos that's apt for the article.
5. Your writing style has to be aligned to the nature of the articles: sharable content and has the potential to grow viral (i.e. BuzzFeed-style writing, fun and witty). Our target audience would mainly be Indonesian (majority). Hence you must be familiar with the concept of viral content and know how to engage readers.
5 Being part of our team will enable you to build your own writing portfolio, Upon completion of each article, you may use it as writing samples, but strictly no reproduction of it for commercial use or for any other personal financial gains, subject to our T&C.
IMPORTANT: Before you apply, make sure you read this spreadsheet and understand our expectation. It's not about writing another "me too" article.