Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
What part will you play?
Converseon is looking for an analytical and socially-savvy individual as a freelance social insight analyst to generate and understand consumer insights in digital landscape. Working with our Insight & Consulting team, s/he will use a suite of social tools, process data from multiple sources, providing cultural insights, and be responsible for providing actionable recommendations to target and reach consumers for global markets.
You will be working on a global consumer study for CPG brand, specifically in APAC markets. You will be responsible for collecting earned social media messages online by using various social listening tools, understanding and identifying consumer insights and stories that are crucial for clients’ strategic needs. You will also be involved in the storytelling aspect of social reporting and providing actionable for our internal team and external.
Language: Korean or Japanese or Chinese or Thai or Indonesian Or Malaysian
4-5 weeks contract
New York, NY
• 0-1 year experience in analyzing and interpreting social media data and delivering actionable insights with strategic thinking.
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Must have an understand of the social media landscape in Korea or Japan market.
• Must be fluent in Korean or Japanese language.
• Candidates with experience in analyzing consumer insights in a research company or agency a plus.
• Candidates must be located in the NY Metropolitan area and are currently authorized to work in the US.
More than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value