UrbanCaring (www.UrbanCaring.com) is seeking a freelance Inside Sales Representative to join the team to help us take advantage of huge opportunities within the Elder Care industry. We are changing the way that seniors and their families hire and manage in-home care services for aging parents, spouses, or themselves. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for growing UrbanCaring’s business by performing incoming and outbound sales activities via phone and email.
We are seeking a qualified high-energy, empathetic individual who truly loves helping people.
1) Answer incoming customer calls, requests and concerns in a friendly and professional manner.
2) Obtain customer information such as name, address, e-mail, home care needs and enter data into/update data into UrbanCaring’s system.
3) Be warm, kind and caring -- and build strong relationships and trust with our customers.
4) Have a consultative selling style, coupled with structure and organizational skills.
5) Manage pipeline of leads by making outbound calls and initiating email communications.
6) Check-in with customers to ensure service satisfaction.
7) Assist the team with identifying and reporting website and other system issues, to help us improve customer satisfaction.
1) Previous call center or customer service experience is a must.
2) Ability to hear and speak clearly to communicate over the phone or similar technologies.
3) Ability to communicate effectively via email and other written campaigns.
4) Proficient with Internet, Facebook and other social media channels.
5) Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel or Google Document, Spreadsheet
6) Attentive to detail and organized.
7) Ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
8) Ability to embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and resourcefulness required in a fast-paced small company.
UrbanCaring is changing the way that seniors and their families hire and manage in-home care services for aging parents, spouses, or themselves. Through a combination of technology and human touch, UrbanCaring matches you with the best caregiver for your loved one and then helps you book appointments and pay caregivers. UrbanCaring is Uber for caregiving services.
It is our mission to make in-home care a viable option to everyone, because we believe that the home is the best place to grow old.
We are a team of Berkeley, Stanford and Harvard alumni who strive to expand UrbanCaring to every market in the US. We have a live product with hundreds of customers. Our elder care advisor is a senior living expert with over 20 years of management and marketing experience in the field of high tech and aging. Our business advisors are the CEOs of Getable (an Andreessen Horowitz portfolio company) and Verbling (a Y-Combinator company).
We are making a positive impact on the antiquated elder care industry by creating much needed efficiency and transparency. UrbanCaring is a fun place to work! Join us if you want to help us transform a $70+ billion industry that is growing fast and you are passionate about making a positive and meaningful impact on seniors’ lives.