Assist for finding content for my Instagram accounts.
This will be an ongoing job that will requires 42 hours of work, repeated every 3 months. The right person for this role will be trustworthy and reliable.
To get started this specific project will be for 3 hours as a paid trial. If successful, ongoing work will be provided at an agreed fixed rate. More detailed instructions will be provided to the successful candidate.
I have done this task myself, so I know how much time it takes.
- Strong experience using Instagram app (understand hashtags, searching, bookmarking).
- Own smartphone (iPhone or Android) with Instagram app installed.
- Access to a fast internet connection (a slow connection will slow progress on this task).
- A keen eye for good quality photography – understanding image resolution, good use of colours, framing, composition, etc.
- Organised and methodical.
- Strong written communication skills (English). Able to communicate with the project manager on US timezone.
- Confidence to ask questions and request feedback.
There’s no need for the assistant to take new photos or own a camera – they’ll just be finding quality photos already on Instagram.
December 9, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value