Embedded Linux application and firmware for a device.
Looking for someone familiar with OpenEmbedded, creating images and feeds from packages. Helpful if contractor is also familiar with captive portals, USB drivers, Python and open embedded linux systems. Job must be completed before June 22nd.
- Install two linux packages (we have sample files available) on an embedded linux device.
- Create image file using provided files.
We can provide source material and detailed instructions.
- Programming: embedded Linux kernel 2.6, Ubuntu 10.04
- Additional skills: C++, captive portal, ARM9
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Odesk profile
- References or an established reputation preferred
- list one successful completed project similar in scope
- Familiarity with Python, gateways, routers and GSM
Skills: linux, communication-skills, routers