I need 3 small react native components built.
1. Integration Selector - it allows the user to see a filtered list of integrations they can choose from, and edit or create the integration from the same screen using dummy data
2. Upload - it allows the user to drag and drop files to upload or add a URL (just the UI, we don’t need an actual upload to happen (use the React Dropzone component for this https://react-dropzone.js.org/
3. Announcement - it’s a banner with image and content that can be displayed as a wide, inline, boxed, or popup
- there is NO backend integration, I simply need a working demo of the component.
- the task is to create an html/jsx version of our screenshot, then pass user data to event handlers.
- There will be no backend code and no integration with another app…just convert the screenshot to html/jsx and pass any data provided by a user to event handlers.
You must be proficient in:
- React JS
- React Native
- code must be written in typescript
- tests must pass using jest
- must use storybook to demo that the component is working (with add ons: docs & tests)
- must work on both desktop and mobile devices
I will provide you with a well spec'd document with the description, props, methods, and list of tests the component must pass.
If you do well, this can expand to an ongoing project.