Below is an explanation of what is required:
1. Currently, an authorized IP is the only access to the dns server 126.96.36.199. But we have another server which is 188.8.131.52 where the client should be able to connect to while he is using the dns server 184.108.40.206. In short, we would like you to upgrade the esixting iptables script that should redirects a dns query to dns server 220.127.116.11 whilst the client is using the dns server 18.104.22.168.
2. An existing script called iptables_execute.sh is already in existent to solve the access control for dns 22.214.171.124 by fetching the client IPs to a file from the mysql db to create the appropriate iptables rules for client access.
A file of IP's is in the form of:
3. We would like you to extend the existing script, setup dns server on 126.96.36.199 as well as add a dns_server column to the existing database on 188.8.131.52. The final database columns are:
user_info | user_ip | dns_server
4. The script should modify the files (iptables_mysql & iptables_mysql.current) to include the dns server IP for a particular client IP.
An example would be: (Note: a space between the 2 ips in a line)
5. So the client in IP 184.108.40.206 while using the dns server 220.127.116.11 should be redirected to the dns server 18.104.22.168 and so on for the other client ips.
6. Make sure that only server 22.214.171.124 can access dns server 126.96.36.199
7. If the dns_server for the client is the same as 188.8.131.52, then no redirection should occur.