We’re looking for Architects who can develop demonstration designs using the Iron Matrix construction technology.
Iron Matrix is a more affordable building construction system that uses a minimal number of repeating parts, all manufactured by robots and delivered to site in shipping containers. The structures can be assembled without cranes, scaffolding or heavy equipment.
We’re looking for designs that maximize the features of Iron Matrix, namely;
- The use of standard solar panels as cladding.
- Use of solar panels as eves (passive + active solar)
- Flat roof that can be used as a green roof or outdoor space.
- Piled foundation allows Iron Matrix to be built on almost any topography
- Structures are fully expandable and reconfigurable
Ideally, modelling would be done in ArchiCAD and rendered in Atlantis or similar but happy to take advice or work with the preferences of Architects who can advise otherwise.
We’re looking to kick start a clean energy revolution through housing and we’d love to find people who’d like to be a part of that mission.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates