*** ONLY NATIVE ITALIAN SPEAKING SEO EXPERTS, please ***
We're building a new Italian language PBN and need your help in creating a content infrastructure for the domains we purchased. Tasks include:
1. Choose Pages To Reconstruct: Use ahrefs.com to investigate backlink profile and decide which url's should be reconstructed. If you don't have access to ahrefs, I'll provide a login. Sometimes there will be no URL's to reconstruct, for example if all links point to the homepage. For most domains, there will be between 0 to 5 pages to reconstruct.
2. Choose Content Theme (site topic) - what will the site discuss. It has to be related to the domain name and preferably to the old domain's website content. For example, domain "astranews.ru" was a news website, and now we want to rebuild it by giving us a slight theme spin: Not only news, but other - more keyword specific topics, e.g. venue directory or services/shops direcory.
3. Create TOC (Table of Contents): Based on keywords and the site's theme.
- Size: 35 articles.
- Reconstructed pages are included in the list.
- Keyword research: We want the sites to also have traffic relevant to their niche, hence we need a keyword research to choose the perfect balance between search volume, competitiveness and commercial value.
- Each page should have a primary keyword and secondary keywords. A secondary keyword on one page can be primary for another.