We have PHP Rest api and we need to do a performance testing using JMeter.
To qualify you need the following :
- Know how to run in parallel tests in JMeter
- You know how to generate test users for facebook and twitter, use them to create accounts in the PHP API, and use returned access tokens in follow up api calls (You will simulate user behavior in the app)
- You need to have experience in PHP and to reverse engineer it, so you can understand what is going on the api, you expect that you won't get help to answer questions related to implementation and that you need to work with PM to figure out how best to test an API
- You need to know how to use Postman (we have outdated api file but it is simple to get it up to date)
- You need to know how to generate a JMeter test plan for 10k users in parallel
- You need to have at least android or iphone app so you install the frontend app that uses the api so you can understand how api is being used.
- LAST: Your job here is to help us decide best production setup based on the API performance, so you only not writing tests, but help us understand how to improve server setup to improve performance results.
We will provide you with basic test plan that need fixes.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value