I am looking for some js code for my website which will allow users to 'draw/sketch' a line or lines on a square canvas (either freehand or else with lines / curves similiar to the way Microsoft Word uses 'edit points' for their shapes - http://pomax.github.io/bezierjs but with grid, snapping and allowing for more than one line). I'm leaning towards using http://svgjs.com but can be convinced to use other plugins. Here are some rules for:
A) The line:
1) Should be easy and fun to draw, and allow for 'snapping' of points and / or handles.
2) Output it's information into a text field for saving to a database.
3) Once drawn, the canvas can be any combination of:
a) Left alone.
4) After the canvas is transformed by the methods above:
a) One function needs to return that there is at least one y value for any x supplied.
b) A second function needs to return for any x value either:
i) If there is only one y - that y value.
ii) If there are multiple ys - the smallest and largest y values.
... perhaps http://github.com/amatiash/svg.intersections.js is an easy way to get the intersections of y for any x for this function.
1) All code provided must be either:
a) Original code (for which I will be the owner).
b) Public domain code (ie. no code 'borrowed' from other jobs you've done for which other people might claim ownership).
c) As elegant and easy to plug in as possible.
1) Must sign my NDA and Transfer of ownership contacts.
... good luck bidding!
March 10, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers