We are a small tech team in a growing, tech forward, niche media company. Overwhelmingly the technology that our ~80 employees work from on a daily basis is built in house.
We are looking for a software developer responsible for the development, maintenance and debugging of our internal and external applications, including our website, cms and events platform. You will be working alongside other developers working on different layers of infrastructure. Therefore, communication skills, collaborative problem solving ability, and ability to create maintainable and extensible code is critical.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Solid fundamental understanding of programming paradigms and data structures
• Understanding of and experience both relational and non relational databases
• Familiarity/experience with integration of external Services/APIs
• Proficient with Git
• Proficient with PHP
• Proficient with MySQL
• 2+ years experience with Laravel
OUR TECH STACK
• Currently, most of our applications are built with PHP/Laravel, MySQL, Redis and jQuery
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value