We have been filming i Cambodia about childrens Health.
We need to do the transcription of video and audio files.
The interviews are done in English and Khmer.
Transcription - This is how we hope we can do it:
- We will make a dropbox folder with videofiles of all interviews that need to be transcribed. the videofiles will be uploaded as soon as they are ready.
- You will use the attached document as a template for transcribing. If you have a better way, please let us know.
- The text transcription in Khmer and English should be split into sequences that are no longer than 20-30 seconds each. that often means 2-4 sentences.
- When you are done with one interview, you send the document to us and continue with the next one.
- All videofiles and text documents should have the same name. E.G: Videofile: HAC0495.mp4 Documentfile: HAC0495.doc
The total amount of video time is around 6,5 hours, but a lot of it does not need transcription or translation. Some of it is walking, breaks, etc. But we need to export the whole clip to be sure to find where and what is being said.
The interviews are about 30 minutes long in average, and we calculated around 2 hours work per interview. That should be about 1 minute of film time is 4 minutes of transcribing to Khmer and English. That makes 26 hours total. But there is always some, short pieces that also needs work when we go down the editing road.
Our suggestion is that we call it one week work (5 days), and we offer USD 250 for the whole job and all short extra chips needed.
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
March 3, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value