We are running a kickstarter campaign to launch the sales of our Origin Roasted coffee. Instead of exporting green coffee beans from origin countries, we have worked with a roaster in Ethiopia to use a roast profile that meets specialty coffee standards. We are ready to ship but want to generate demand for our coffee.
We need a traditional PR professional to support our launch of our kickstarter project, specifically to:
1) Write content and develop press kit tailored for each sector
2) Search and reach out to traditional media outlets
3) Get it published along our kickstarter timeline
3 Target Sectors
1) Coffee / Food
2) Travel and explorer
3) Economic development / world stories
4 Main Steps
1) Data gathering
2) Weave news hooks into compelling press releases / articles. There are a lot of angles to be explored
3) Customer interest driven list of media outlets, using the 3 targeted sectors.
4) Distribute press kits with a personalized approach that increases chance of coverage. Particularly within the window of our campaign.
As additional work, content creation in the PR process could be redirected by the copy writer into supporting our Kickstarter page creation as well as other forms of contacting influencers and customers.
Concurrently we are running a separate process to connect with and engage digital and social media, including bloggers and social media influencers.
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value