I am looking for a high-quality writer to work with on a long-term basis to write multiple books about [korean learning :)
The first book will be around 30,000 words long with a pay of [$1-$2/100 words] ($300-$600). Pay will increase with future projects.
We will make a detailed book outline
We are looking for a writer who is experienced, knowledgeable and most importantly PASSIONATE about writing about [korean has to be native ]. Topics include:
- [korean lingo. ]
- [real life use of the language helpful to learn and underdstand]
- [sections of the books should be snappy and easy to pick up and start again]
- [ should have easy and universal concepts]
- [should be crafted for a audiobook audience as well
1. No plagiarism
2. PASSION and expertise in [ korean teaching]
3. Ability to do accurate research and turn it into original high-quality content
4. Write in an engaging style
5. Must be a native English writer and have excellent English grammar and sentence structure
Please provide a writing sample of yours for us to read, preferably about [ korean] to show your experience and expertise in the field. In your application, please explain your personal experience within [korean ].
Lastly, please put "Banana pancakes" as the first two words in your application so that we know you've read and understood everything.
I can't wait to read your application and get to know you!