Note - All jobs will be placed through our CRM and all communications will be done via Whats app and email between our team and you. Payment will be made via Upwork. Once you accept the job - please contact us immediately via email email@example.com. They will send the full JD etc.
Please study the information below and confirm that you want to be a part of our International Recruitment Consultants Team under a rolling contract.
You must have a successful track record of sourcing high quality candidates promptly – we are in tough competition. We will place requirements from all over the world, including Western, European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries – for multiple sectors.
Your tasks would be to:
1. Study the Job Description (Example) and the Screening Questions provided by our team
2. Create your own advert/brief from the info provided and invite candidates. Prepare your own screening questions so that you can choose the right profiles for submission that must tick positive to all the boxes in the Candidate Summary Sheet (attached) that you will be submitting along with the CVs.
3. Filter the profile after receiving them - against the Job Description that will be provided each time provided. Then send your own prepared Screening Questions to the candidates provided for them to fill in and return to you.
4. Once you receive the filled Questionnaire from the candidates, check it and the profile for matching with the JD. THEN submit the CVs and Complete Candidate Summary Sheet with all positive and complete answers.
5. At this stage, you may or may not provide contact details of the candidates – as we would like to get the approval from the client that can take anything from 1 day to 10 days. Once approved, you will provide the contact details and at that stage payment will be confirmed within a day or accumulated with other jobs together at the beginning of each month. First few jobs we will pay instantly once approved to build your trust.
6. If the CV is REJECTED, you will be given reasons. You are welcome to submit as many as you want but it should be minimum 3 high quality CVs per position, matching the specifications in the JD.
7. At Upwork, new milestone will be created each time for one CV at a time. So it will be like a rolling contract.
8. Most commonly, we shall expect 3 to 5 (minimum 3) high quality CVs for approval WITHIN 72 HOURS of placing the task with you. After 72 hours, we shall still accept CVs from you, however, since we are competing with other agencies, we may find that POSITION CLOSED by client. We shall remain 100% transparent with you, as this is a long term relationship with you. In some cases, windows might remain open for submission several weeks after 72 hours.
9. Payment Criteria – We shall pay you for up to 3 approved/shortlisted CVs per positions. If only one of your CVs are shortlisted, we shall pay you USD 50, If all 3 CVs are approved then we shall pay you 50X3=USD 150. We would expect you to submit as many CVs as you can within first 72 hours and beyond, if not paused, as it will increase the chances of getting results.
10. Before you submit, you can ask questions to our team, if any, for clarification.
11. We shall place multiple jobs at a time, add new ones, and shall prioritise them on daily basis. Keep working on all of them and we shall advise along the way, if the positions are closed.
12. Communication – Upwork will be used as payment platform mainly and all other correspondence will be done through email and whats app.
13. Duplication - As we are using multiple consultants like yourself, there may be duplicate submission of same CVs, but we accept the one that is submitted first. Our clients follow the same policy when we compete with other recruitment companies.
14. Candidates must meet all the criteria as the JD – please apply common sense for matching the criteria. For example, Nationality Australian means someone with Australian passport, Nationality ANY for a job in Australia means someone with permission to LIVE and WORK in Australia, but do not consider someone who hasn’t worked in Australia or other western countries for some time or has just got the permission few months ago.
15. CVs without the answers to all sections in Candidate Summary Sheet will be rejected.
IMPORTANT – Apart from paying $50 per APPROVED/SHORTLISTED CVs, we reward our consultants after a candidate is shortlisted by client, interviewed, selected, then candidate joined and we got paid – anything from $250 onwards at our discretion. So we want you NOT to work for $50 but to bear in mind there is more in the pot, so you work really hard and understand our deadlines – FIRST 72 HOURS ARE KEY.
16. New milestone will be created for each approved CVs through Upwork.
MileStone 1 - First CV after approval by team
USD 50.00 per approved CVs
August 12, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value