I have a hand drawn design for our front yard. I'd like a proper landscape architecture design to be created.
Here's a link to all drawings and images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9qqtt6t71kymrxf/-ZwIeBLZF1
List of plants and the corresponding number is in the word document at the link above.
1. Create nice looking landscape CAD drawing in any application (export to PDF for printing to letter page size)
2. Create reference list of plants with pictures of plants (word format, or PDF)
3. Cross-check the Landscape guidelines HOA document for prohibited plants
4. Add lighting fixtures to the drawing (added 2014-03-23)
3. Overlay of proposed landscape on photos found in above link.