We want a new selection of professional photos for our dairy platforms. We want to capture snap shots of everyday life of people, where dairy products play a natural part. Whether it’s at home around the breakfast table or during leisure time.
The photos will be used for our websites, newsletters, SoMe posts etc. Topics covered with the pictures will be low lactose and reduced sugar. Please see attached a document with photo examples.
Context: We are conducting photo shoots in several regions of the world, as to reflect the delivery of “typical” consumer profiles for each of our markets. This shoot needs to be reflective of our consumers from Latin America (Brasil, Mexico, Argentina, etc). (families with kids, young couples, older couples, groups or friends, groups of work colleagues, mix of female and male).
Situations: Further details/briefs will be sent to you if selected. Some possible scenarios would be the following.
Remember, that photos must not be staged.
- At home: breakfast situation (casual and not staged) – variety of different families / settings (featuring flavored yoghurts).
- Outside the home: work life/ “on the go”: featuring drinkable or spoon-able yoghurts (not plain).
- Leisure time:
- Families or friends having ice cream (scoops in cone or non-branded cups)
- Sports or hang-outs in park with friends featuring drinking or spoon-able flavored yoghurt.
- People in restaurants / cafes: Yoghurt or Milk product consumption.
Delivery: Photographer should submit a variety of pictures, 2-3 per scenario/consumer type. Total expected: approximately 20. More details and technical specifics will be sent to selected applicants before final hiring.
The successful photographer is expected to follow all guidelines provided by the project manager. Final payment will occur after final delivery and approval of photos.
Application: In order to submit an application, please send us a few words about yourself including a link to an online portfolio, as well as a PDF with 5-10 examples of your previous work. Proficient English skills are required to be able to communicate about edits.
Time-span: Project is expected to run over 2-3 weeks – including preliminary delivery with drafts for review, feedback, edits if necessary and final delivery. Photographer should be open to edits and communication before final delivery.
Important notes about requirements:
- Photos need to be able to be used for commercial as well as editorial use. Photo releases should be provided for all pictures (including photo permissions for all pictures featuring people).
- Photos should be taken in “reportage style.”
- No logos, posters or commercial messages are to appear in the photos.
- All images are to be delivered in color and contrast adjusted, high-resolution TIFF file (25-50 MB).
- We own all rights to all the images from the paid shoot.
Kindly note the price of USD 400 is fixed (and excl. our fee to Upwork) can not be negotiated.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers