What we do:
We are an online booking platform for accommodation and we are changing the way landlords and property managers rent out properties to tenants.
- You will be given a list of housing websites and your role will be to find landlords contact details in given cities in the Netherlands.
- You will be given very precise instructions on how to find the right leads. The quality of the leads is critical for us so you will have to strictly respect our guidelines.
- Once you find a lead, you will have to insert it in a Google form. Any data entry mistake will make the lead invalid so you will have to be very cautious when entering the data into the Google form.
- You will have regular check-ins with our Lead Generation Manager and possibly some other members of our team, mainly via Skype. So you need to be comfortable with speaking in English.
- Fluent in English - you need to be able to read and write in English fluently (without a translation tool).
- Comfortable with speaking English.
- Dutch language: a strong asset but not mandatory.
- You need to be available several hours a week and to be reactive in order to communicate effectively with us.
- You need to be meticulous as any mistake would result in invalid leads.
- Experience with lead generation is a plus but not mandatory.
The job is really not complicated. You simply need to apply and strictly respect our processes. If you are good at it, we might give you additional cities or countries so that you can work more hours with us.
- You will work directly with Senior team members.
- We are always available to answer your questions during office hours.
- Some of our upworkers are working us for 3 years. If you deliver the work we ask you, we can give you more work to do.
- The job is remunerated 4$ to 6$ per hour, depending on your profile and experience with Lead Generation.
- We are a startup company, so if you have any idea on how we can improve our Lead Generation processes, we would be more than happy to hear your suggestions!
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value