We are an Advanced IP Communications and Cloud Services company based in Toronto, Canada, we are presently seeking a Sales specialist for outbound appointment setting calls- these are non-sales calls.
Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting our sales and business development teams by introducing our business to clients over the phone and highlighting the benefits of our services in relation to their business and needs. You will be setting up appointments for the sales staff. You'll also cold call businesses to get appointments – however, these are non-sales cold calls.
What we expect:
• Be obsessed about hitting and exceeding goals – Specifically related to calls per day and booked appointments.
• You are required to make a minimum of 60 calls per day 5 days per week
• Work within the confines of shifting calendars and schedules
• Communicate with prospects, follow up, and set appointments on the phone
• Be positive, empathetic, energetic listener and talker
• Fluent in English, speaking and writing
What you'll bring:
• Telemarketing experience/cold calling/appointment setting
• Fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and/or Office 365 (Experience with Zoho CRM a PLUS)
• Experience selling B2B services
• Exceptional professional telephone etiquette
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven track record of exceeding objectives and goals
• A self-driven, ambitious, and professional attitude
• Ability to effectively follow & develop a script, take feedback, and be coached as needed
We will provide the successful applicant with an email account and VoIP telephone line to which calls must be made with.
A weekly meeting will be conducted on every Monday.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
2. When are you available?
3. Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
4. Top Four Objections When Calling Prospects: 1. Not Interested 2. Happy with present vendor 3. Locked into a contract 4. No Budget
Provide a turnaround answer for each of the four Objections in question 4.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value