Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
POSITIVE SOLUTIONS (www.positivesolutions.net) IS A TALENT AGENCY PROMOTING POSITIVE BUSINESS THINKERS.
Positive Solutions represents and promotes positive business thinkers who aim to make the world a better place. Working with brands, organizations & governments we bring them world class speakers and talents and produce events, marketing and business solutions to help our clients help others.
We are a startup agency looking for a part-time social media marketing manager who can help us:
- research and target key decision makers (VPs of HR, VPs of Marketing, CEOs, CMOs) in Fortune 1000 companies. Research may include LinkedIn using sales navigator, but also other other web resources as needed. We may hire an intern to help in the research phase.
- strategically disseminate/post content (that we and our clients create - you won't need to write it) such as videos and articles on LinkedIn and Twitter to aggregate a community of VPs and C level executives;
- prepare and run targeted advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter to push our content to our target audience
- Perform community management tasks & engage the audience
- Run and maintain an editorial calendar, spot opportunities and communicate with our team on an ongoing basis
- Run direct marketing campaigns on LinkedIn to contact and engage specific high-value targets
- Report weekly on the tasks achieved and the metrics/growth of the community
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Ongoing project:Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketer