I am looking for an experienced Linux Sys Admin that would be available for about 10 hours a week.
Here is what we need:
- Experienced in Linux & Apache
- Someone experienced and up to date with Git.
- Someone experienced with troubleshooting performance issues with the servers as well as performing security audits
- An effectivie backup management scheme that will minimize a performance hit in a 24/7 environment.
- Updating our production servers with minimal downtime to no downtime.
- Effective documentation on all changes and modifications that you do by maintaining a change log in /root with time stamps and commands that you run and or a brief description of actions taken
- Assistance in reading and troubleshooting error logs.
- Performing Server Audits to ensure quality
- Someone who can help with cacheing tools
If you are interested in the position provide why it is you are the right fit, your qualifications and why we should choose you.
Skills: linux, troubleshooting, management, apache