Hey! I own a small service business in the Pacific Northwest (United States) and we're gearing up to get down to business.
Save Your Glass Window Cleaning is looking for someone who has SUPERIOR SOCIAL SKILLS that can think fast on their feet, but still likes the warmth and comfort of talking to oodles of (mostly) super nice folks looking to get a quick bid for the services we provide (I say "mostly super nice" because you've always got the 1% of people that are boogers.)
***YOU MUST SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH AND NOT HAVE A NOTICEABLE ACCENT***
Here’s the process of how things happen and where you’d play in.
• Prospect calls
• The Call HAS to be answered within 3 rings otherwise people start to assume the person on the other end and the person answering doesn’t care.
• Most of the people will call in asking for an estimate or a quote and other general questions
• You answer them and walk them through an over the phone process of an estimate.
o You Give them a rough ball park
o Collect all applicable information
• Ask for them to text you pictures of all 4 sides of the house and you’ll be able to get a more accurate quote to them.
• You’ll have a 2 SMS messaging software that you’ll look at the pictures on
• Calculate cost
• Enter into bidding software
• Email bid
• Follow up with prospects that have not chosen to use our services yet.
Schedule Prospects through the company CRM
Applicants must be available during business hours in Pacific Standard Time.
There will likely be other tasks to do office related, or sales related (like calling a list of cold prospect to check and see if they'd be interested.)
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates