I am currently looking for a structural engineer to carryout the following tasks for a new residential extension on our house in Denmark. I am looking for a structural engineer that has a strong proven track record with Euro codes and BS standards regarding load bearing calculations and structural drawings for a vaulted ceiling using preferably gluelam beams.
A brief over view of the main tasks are as follows:
1. Load bearing calculations and construction drawings for the roof construction on the new extension using Eurocodes and Danish Building standards (https://www.ds.dk/en/standards/eurocodes)
2. Load bearing calculations and specification of lintels over doors and windows based on the proposed architectural design.
3. Specification of fasteners for construction
4. Stability calculations and recommendations.
5. Strengthening of existing joists to support a tile roof (approx. roofing tile weight 55kg/m2)
Further details can be found in the attached brief.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with residential structural design and load bearing calculations. With a proven track record of previous work.
- Load bearing structural analysis, calculation and design of complete construction, in accordance with Eurocode standards
- Load bearing structural analysis, calculation and specifications of the lintels over doors and windows
- Stability calculations and recommendations
- Structural drawings and specification for complete construction
- Joist & Rafter design including details on strengthening existing rafters
- Technical report and diagrams in PDF file format. The technical report will include complete analysis, calculation, design and specification for the building.
- Detailed structural drawings, specification and details for complete building in PDF and CAD file format
If you require additional information please feel free to ask.
February 17, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers