Looking for a designer to create a logo for a new web-based service that will be launching at the end of the summer. The site aims to become a platform to connect people interested in taking a group class with qualified instructors. The classes span a variety of subjects, from personal training, culinary skills, to learning computer skills.
The logo should meet the following requirements:
1. The dominant colors used on the webpage are blue and black with a grey background. Screenshot of the website will be provided after a designer has been selected.
2. It can be a combination of images and text or it can lean more heavily in one direction.
3. (Optional) It may highlight the platform as a place to come, meet new friends, and learn.
All supported files must be handed over, including vector-based, .jpg, transparent .png, etc.
The contractor should have the following skills:
1. Strong previous experience in online logo design
2. Ability to think creatively and suggest designs
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your process of converting open requirements into designs
2. Some initial ideas on designs for this project
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your previous logo work. Please describe what each design meant to accomplish.