We are a major English-audience online publisher with a global audience of over 10M monthly readers. We’re looking to build a long-term relationship with a frontend developer experienced with React to help us build components and user interfaces. You will have a chance to create beautiful interfaces that will be seen and used by millions of people.
Your job will be to create fully functional frontend interfaces based on specifications and mockups that we will provide. You will start off with smaller component level changes and if things go well, move onto full interfaces/pages. Besides visuals and layouts, these may also include simple but tasteful animation and interactions.
- Industry experience and high proficiency with React, Bootstrap and Less CSS framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern HTML and CSS best practices
- Intimate understanding of responsive web design, browser behaviours, and solutions to common pitfalls
- Able to outline and execute a testing strategy, and be able to test on a range of devices (at least a recent iPhone, Android phone and a tablet)
- Great attention to detail - pixel perfect awareness, sensitivity to interactive components and performance
- Fast and efficient delivery
- High English proficiency to communicate fluidly with our dev team and project managers - We use Asana and Skype to manage projects, share resources, and communicate
We are open to working with both Agencies and Freelancers - we are looking for proven professionalism and reliability above all.
Hours to be determined
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value