This is quite a lengthy job description. Don't apply using generic stuff as you application will be declined. Read the full description and send a short, but a nice proposal. This will get you the job.
*What do I need?*
I'd like to hire quite a few high-quality writers. Ideally, you should be familiar with the FX industry, Personal Finance, Investments, but this is not a must. What is crucial for this job is the ability to follow the guidelines and supply the text that is: 1) well-written 2) engaging 3) error-free
The topics I need to cover are:
1) Forex Broker Reviews
2) Forex Industry News
3) Alternative Investments
4) Market Updates (FX and Cryptocurrencies)
5) Various Fintech News
The length of articles varies between 350 and 3000 words. This is why I pay not per article, but per word.
I need people that can post themselves via WordPress. You should also supply relevant screenshots (the ones that you take yourself) together with your content.
*What will you get?*
Compensation in line with the benefits you bring in. Typically, I pay my writers between $5 and $20 per 1000 words, all depends on the quality and extras you bring in.
Working with me is highly structured. You will be given clear guidelines and will be getting tasks in my project management system.
The work is also quite educative too. You will be able to learn about the Search Engine Optimisation, Financial Industry and much more.
The volume of work that is both flexible and unlimited. What to deliver only 500 words a week? Fine with me. Looking for 10,000+ words a week? Go ahead.
*How's the hiring process looks like?*
To get started, simply follow these 7 easy questions:
1) Are you fluent in English? If not, please stop here. I don't necessarily need natives, but I do need error-free pieces.
2) Do you have experience with Financial writing? If yes, provide examples
3) Solve a puzzle 2+2x2
4) Select a few topics that match your interest best (from the listed above)
5) Indicate how many words you can deliver a week
6) Indicate your compensation expectancy for 1000 words
7) Apply for this job indicating your fee for 1000 words (incl. upwork fee), we will use this for your first testing assignments
Waiting for your applications.
P.S. as the job includes real-time publishing and feedback, the preference will be given to the candidates in CET time-zone. I can hardly work with anyone who's over 3-hour difference from CET, hence I'd discourage you from applying if you are located in such a time zone.
December 28, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value