Ever wanted to work on projects for disruptive companies that are on a mission to change the world? From big brands like Cisco and Microsoft, to small start-ups like Floorplanner and KuCoin.
LM Creative creates animations and videos for just these clients. We believe great technology-driven products can have a lasting impact. It's our mission to help these companies spread their ideas as far and wide as possible.
For a long-term, multi-project freelance position, we are looking for an excited, hardworking, talented animator to animate the artwork and illustrations for our projects.
WANTED: TALENTED ANIMATOR (with love for technology), for 4-6 projects per month.
If you're quickly excited by new concepts, products and ideas, and are experienced in creating animations in a range of complexity, can easily follow creative directions and understand good aesthetics and design, this job posting is for you.
HOW YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE RIGHT FIT.
1. You have extensive experience in creating different styles of animation. You either have design skills yourself, or you can animate existing artwork in a way that adds value to the video.
2. You can easily follow creatieve briefings, and directions. You can copy styles of other animations.
3. You're a great communicator.
4. You feel comfortable working through a project management tool (we use Asana) for projects and are okay with working together with the rest of our team. You like that we do periodic Skype-calls/Hangouts once every while to check in and see how we can create even better work, and make it more fun for everyone involved.
5. You understand that in making this process, the source files will be used further down the process. We will give you credit in the final credits and on the project page when the project is finished. You can't use the final videos for your own portfolio, however you can use the 'Case Videos' for your own portfolio. These are basically videos about the project, explaining the briefing, process and showing the end result.
6. You are flexible. If needed you feel okay with working on tight deadlines and evenings (we don't have this that often, but if it really needs to happen, we want to know we can rely on you). During tight deadlines, you don't ghost on us.
HOW TO APPLY (as easy as 1-2-3):
1. Please select 3 of your best works and indicate if you made just the animation, or also made the artwork/graphics. Choose pieces that show your skillset and variety of work.
Please answer these questions:
2. Would you say you have an eye for detail and design?
3. How do you feel when making a beautiful piece of video?
4. Do you have a preference of being paid per project, or per hour? If so, could you give a reasonable indication of how much you charged for some of your portfolio pieces?
5. Please start your application by stating the word 'Green Juice', so I know you have read and understood this text. It's silly, I know.
6. If you do have one of the following skills as well, please let me know: storyboarding, artwork design. As we might need these services in the future as well.
Looking forward to meeting you, and welcoming you to our team!
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value