Dayo Properties is a manufactured home investment company in Phoenix, Arizona. We purchase manufactured homes (also known as mobile homes) from people that need to sell, fix them to liveable conditions, and resell them to families looking for an affordable home.
The following skills are a must:
Great verbal and written communication skills via phone, email, and chat.
Strong knowledge of posting and responding to ads on social media sites.
Strong knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, and Google Calendar.
Experience in real estate is a plus.
Must be fluent in English. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a preferred.
Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Provide excellent customer service to all of our clients.
Be easily available and respond quickly during work hours.
Ask question when something does not make sense.
Must have a reliable internet connection.
1. Respond to ad inquiries on Facebook and Offerup.
2. Run ads to gather data and respond to inquiries on Facebook and Craigslist.
3. Make phone calls to follow up on warm leads that are looking to sell their mobile home.
4. Make phone calls to park managers asking for mobile homes going into eviction that the park does not want to purchase itself.
5. Make phone calls to realtors and real estate investorsasking for mobile home leads that they don't use
6. Create lists of phone numbers and emails to call
7. Type documents, respond to emails, answer phone calls.
8. Make follow up calls and schedule appointments.
9. Skip trace addresses to find owner information and compile data into spreadsheet.
10. Input client information into sales paperwork.
11. Prepare research on different topics related to buying and selling mobile homes.
12. Create sales reports and compile data.
13. Verify bookkeeping transactions.
14. Translate calls from Spanish speaking customers
Weekly hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:30am-1:30pm and/or 2:00-6:00pm (Arizona time zone). Some Saturdays may be required. Arizona time zones changes from Pacific time in the summer to Mountain time in the winter. Total hours needed are 20-25 hours per week.
You will be paid $3.00-$5.00 per hour, depending on experience. Bonuses will also be given for meeting certain goals and standards on specific projects.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates