Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We are looking for an experienced virtual assistant for a long term relationship. You will work with a team of 4 CEO's who are laid back, focused, and innovative.
The 4 of us have worked together living in different states for 7 years and are in Herbalife, a network marketing company.
We have grown to the point we are unable to properly recognize our distributors on social media and provide good content for our thousands of customers. We also have or are starting families, so are looking to automate some of our day to day tasks. This includes utilizing a CRM and automation tool (we currently use Active Campaign)
In order to do recognition for our team, our VA must know how to effectively utilize the backend of our business management tool to import into Microsoft Excel and read reports. This will require a general understanding of Microsoft office, as well as the willingness to learn new software through contact customer support for guidance as needed.
We also travel almost monthly to conferences and events. Having a VA who is able not only to coordinate our travel, and make sure we remember to book everything we need, but also a VA who is able to put together a few ideas for get togethers with our team a few times a year.
Must be well versed in:
- Microsoft Office, specifically using excel with formulas
- Apps such as WordSwag, Plann, Planoly, Rhonna Designs, PicTap Go
- Writing clearly and concisely for emails, responses to customers, and automated campaigns
- Social Media Management that includes planning content, writing captions, responding to comments, curating a beautiful feed
- Experience in putting together automated campaigns through a company like ActiveCampaign.
Should enjoy things like:
- Helping our business totally rock!
- Working behind-the-scene
- Making the customer's and distributors in our team experience unforgettable customer service and value
- Learn what is necessary to help us excel in our business
- Multi-task and prioritize
- Utilize a calendar, send reminders, and following up to ensure tasks are complete
- Use telegram app
- Find a project management site that works for everyone to communicate on
- Be available roughly 15-20 hours a week spread out over 5 days.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers