I am seeking a multi-talented, highly disciplined and detail-oriented project manager to carefully curate my online store and manage the team responsible for adding it's products.
Your role will consist of the following:
1. Going through the Product Lists made by the Product Researcher and picking out the products that have the most potential to trend/go viral. You will then report back to me with a condensed list and justify why you have chosen each product.
2. Provide the Final Approved Product List to the Product Loader/Copywriter and point out any important details/insights you have about the product to them.
3. Once the Product Loader/Copywriter has uploaded the products from the Final Approved Product List, you will carefully go through the products and correct any details that aren't correct and provide feedback to the Copywriter explaining what mistake they made and guiding them on how to avoid these mistakes in future.
4. You will constantly monitor the performance of products on the store and provide feedback to me in the form of a daily summary that suggests what products you think should be Removed/Modified/Given More Focus.
5. Throughout all of this you will co-ordinate the team via Skype and share insights that will help them do their jobs better. Eg. "Product Researcher you are finding too many electronic gaming accessories and we need more fashion accessories." or "Product Loader/Copywriter you are focusing too much on the superficial details, I need more focus placed on the benefits of the product."
By now, I hope you've realised that this is a very demanding position and I expect the absolute best from you. Every detail is vital and your goal will be to ensure that the store is always in tip-top shape and that every single product page is flawless.
I will also require you to be able to report back to me via Skype - ideally via messages once a day and calls once or twice a week or as necessary.
In order for your application to be considered, I will need you to complete the following task.
1. Find a raw product list attached.
2. Go through the product list, select the products that you think have the most potential to trend/go viral and motivate why.
3. Write a short motivational report on each of the products you have selected and condense into a clear and concise list that I will then go through.
In addition to this, you also need to answer the questions at the bottom of this application.