A leading publisher of K12 supplemental educational resources is looking for a Paid Search Specialist. The consultant will work closely with our marketing team members to drive traffic and on-page conversions.
You would be required to
- Create the necessary campaigns and ads
- Improve landing page and set up experiments.
- Monitor and optimize the campaign to reduce the CPA within 4 weeks period
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Facebook).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus
- Proficiency with html / wordpress a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to write persuasive marketing copies
- Prior experience running campaigns targeting parents in America with school going kids would be plus
- Must be a native speaker of English
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Daily AdWords account management. Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups etc to meet goals within budget.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bid daily. Review and manage keyword lists for each campaign.
- Improve impression share, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Support ads with creative copy and graphical ads (Display network placements, Video ads, App ads)
- Recommend and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targeting.
- Provide daily, and weekly reports with all major metrics, goals tracking, and revenue tracking.
- Monitor Google analytics to understand campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
December 25, 2017
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers