We are looking for an enthusiastic and smart FB Ads expert to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position has a firm social media and analytical background in paid media with a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering real ROI. They are data-driven, overly positive, hungry for success, love challenges, expert multi-taskers, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like to have fun in their daily work life.
-Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Run both prospecting and re-targeting campaigns that successfully push potential customers down the purchase funnel.
- Construct top targeting segments based on campaign goals through fan demographic data, Facebook insights, Affinity markets, 1st Party Data (Custom Audiences, etc.) and other available data.
- Use data from Facebook as well as our internal multi-touch attribution tools to expand, evolve, and optimize paid social media campaigns.
- Run multivariate tests in order to determine highest performing creative and target markets to increase campaign performance.
- Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and occasionally write ad copy based on past data learnings.
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels.
- Reporting: analyse data to maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures, and to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Staying current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to social media marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics
- 2+ years managing conversion-focused digital advertising campaigns with ROI-related KPIs
- 2+ years managing Facebook Ads
- Highly proficient in Facebook’s Ads Manager and/or Power Editor.
- Experience managing LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads; a plus.
- Comfortable with A/B testing tools and methods to prove statistical significance between ad and target market variations.
- Comfortable at quickly using Excel for data analysis and manipulation (pivot tables, modeling, etc.).
- Proven skills in ad copywriting; a plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics or other analytics software
- You love chasing a challenge, thrive in fast-paced environments and are hungry for success
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates