We are looking for someone to help with the development of the popular WordPress migration plugins Duplicator (https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) and Duplicator Pro (https://snapcreek.com).
This will be part time work (20 hour/week) with the possibility of more hours long-term.
- Designing and implementing new features
- Fixing bugs
- Participating in release testing
- Discussing product ideas and help implement new features/design
- Strong back-end skills
- Strong software engineering skills, not just quick/hack coding. (i.e. usage of design patterns, unit testing, consideration of rainy-day scenarios, proper error handling, etc...)
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins
- Writes maintainable, testable code
- Experience with Git
- Takes pride in work
- Self-directed while at the same time isn’t afraid to ask for directions when off-track
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to talk to you.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers