We are an up-and-coming website/blog covering topics related to various areas of consumer tech. Our writers cater to a broad base of loyal readers, who rely on us for up-to-date news, reviews, and other kinds of articles.
What We Need:
We need experienced tech writers who can deliver articles about media streaming services. This includes Web-based services and locally installed applications as well.
1. Even though we prefer to hire native speakers, we’re also willing to work with those who have a high level of fluency and proficiency in English. Not to mention – your grammar must be error-free.
2. Adaptive writing style. Our website has a distinctive writing style, which means that you need to adapt to it effortlessly. At first, you will be required to write ‘How To’ guides related to various media services.
3. Willingness to produce unique and high-quality content. Your article will be double-checked for plagiarism and any errors;
4. Research skills. You must be willing to do an in-depth research prior to writing articles. Our readers value informative and high-quality content. At all costs, you need to avoid ‘fluff’ or ‘empty’ content;
5. SEO Knowledge & Image Optimization. You need to be aware of the basic SEO rules as well as how to place the chosen keywords sporadically and in a natural way. Avoid overstuffing at all costs. Besides, you will be required to optimize images and add relevant links.
6. You will be in charge for preparing your articles for publishing via WordPress. This means that you need to be familiar with this publishing tool and plugins like Yoast SEO. To make sure you’ve carefully read this job post, we require you to start your application with ‘Hi there!’.
7. Last, but not the least – you absolutely must respect our deadlines.
What Can You Expect?
If you join our growing team of writers, you can expect regular and ongoing work. With a bit of effort on your side, this can be a highly rewarding opportunity.
Finally, you can expect to be paid $30 per 1,000-words. Articles can be both short (around 500-words) or long (up to 3,000-words or more).
If you think you can be the right fit, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
January 17, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value