We’re a popular website covering topics related to various areas of consumer tech. Our writers cater to a large base of loyal readers, who rely on us for up-to-date news, reviews, and other kinds of articles.
What We Need:
We need experienced tech writers who can deliver articles about the upcoming iPhone X. Your first assignment will be a group of articles covering everything related to this device and its operating system (iOS) – in great detail. You must be an experienced iOS user with advanced knowledge of Apple’s devices, their history, and development. This is because you’ll be asked often to write in-depth tutorials and ‘How To’ guides.
- English should be your native language. Even though we prefer to hire native speakers, we’re also willing to work with those who have a high level of fluency and proficiency in English. Not to mention – your grammar must be error-free.
- Adaptive writing style. Our website has a distinctive writing style, which means that you need to adapt to it effortlessly. At first, you will be required to write ‘How To’ guides related to the iPhone X and iOS.
- Willingness to produce unique and high-quality content. Your article will be double-checked for plagiarism and any errors;
- Research skills. You must be willing to do an in-depth research before writing articles. Our readers value informative and high-quality content. At all costs, you need to avoid ‘fluff’ or ‘empty’ content;
- SEO Knowledge & Image Optimization. You need to be aware of the basic SEO rules as well as how to place the chosen keywords sporadically and in a natural way. Avoid overstuffing at all costs. In addition, you will be required to optimize images and add relevant links.
- Last, but not the least – you absolutely must respect our deadlines.
What Can You Expect?
If you join our growing team of writers, you can expect regular and ongoing work. With a bit of effort on your side, this can be a highly rewarding opportunity.
Finally, you can expect to be paid $30 per 1,000-words. Articles can be both short (around 500-words) or long (up to 3,000-words or more).
If you think you can be the right fit, don’t hesitate to apply! If that the case, please start your cover letter with the following phrase – ‘Hey there!’. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
December 9, 2017
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers