Xylen Management is a dynamic UK based telecoms company that has been trading since 2006 and has a presence in 20 countries. We are currently building a global network of telecom partners in 150 countries and as part of our recruitment campaign, we are now looking for someone based in Egypt. We anticipate this to be a long term role where we can offer project work on an ad-hoc basis.
Your responsibilities will be to work with Xylen Managements clients and deliver on their project goals.
Xylen offer the following services:
- Hardware hosting (co-location) of clients routers/phones/hardware
- Sim card testing for voice/sms/34 and 4g data/mobile apps
- Market research
Full support and training will be given by a Xylen Project Manager assigned to you.
We aim to work closely with you and will provide the following:
- A dedicated Project Manager to work with you
- Full training
- Monthly email updates on upcoming projects and related news
- Timely payment via Upwork
- Trello software training
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Speaks good level of English
- Has a good technical mindset (IT or telecoms experience is an advantage)
- Fixed line broadband is essential
- Good general availability
- Reliable and responsive to our messages (especially on live projects)
Each project has different requirements and pay levels that will be discussed.
Our clients may have other telecom requirements but they will be discussed on a per-project basis.
So join our global expansion and become part of our exciting team whilst earning more money and boosting your Upwork profile.
We are ready to start right away.