Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
About JailBird Games:
JailBird Games is a Ecommerce startup in the toys and entertainment space that specializes not in making entertaining games, but rather make the people you play with entertaining. We’ve recently come off our first Kickstarter and are in the middle of manufacturing our first game. Visit us at kickstarter.com/projects/jailbird/jailbird/
As our new Amazon marketing specialist, you will work closely with the leadership and product teams. Your primary goal will to bring new leads to JailBird and drive our sales and growth on the Amazon platform. We expect you to have an advanced understanding of how people in North America and around the world interact with games and Amazon, a flexibility to adapt to new platforms, and the ability to convert leads to sales through digital marketing.
You will be responsible for driving our growth through digital marketing and online sales platforms. Any concept or campaign you create will be brand-consistent and drive traffic to our sales.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Build and lead attractive, attention-grabbing marketing campaigns that are aligned with strategic goals
- Review and iterate on previous campaigns to continuously improve
- Break any sales goals down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process and campaign
- Stay abreast of Marketing trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds and research and track advancements in the space.
- Expert-level skills in Amazon Ads and PPC.
- Strong writing skills to create listings that grab peoples' attention
- An extensive portfolio of marketing campaigns (with results) you have delivered independently
- At least 3 years of experience creating and running marketing campaigns for and targeting US and European users
- Strong ability to create and run successful retargeting or remarketing campaigns- that convert old leads
- Experience with eBay/Walmart Advertising, SEO and other relevant marketing / sales tools
- More than 5 years of experience creating and running digital marketing campaigns for independent eCommerce businesses
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in business, marketing is preferred
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Type: Complex project
Activity on this job
5 to 10
Last viewed by client:
19 days ago