My name is Nate Ginsburg and I am a serial entrepreneur. I'm the founder of SellerPlex, host of the Ecom Exits Podcast, and partner in a handful of other online businesses. To learn more about me (and get an idea about my values and whether we synergize with each other), please have a look at my personal website (NateGinsburg.com) and social media channels.
SellerPlex specializes in providing supply chain, account administration, and expert-level operations to a multitude of businesses. Currently, we are looking for an experienced LinkedIn Recruiter to support us with identifying and hiring the right talent for us. Experiences in Boolean Search and using LinekdIn for recruitment are essential to succeed in this role.
This is an hourly position that could translate into a permanent engagement for the right candidate. As of now, we are looking to cover the CIS countries - so being there will be helpful. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, takes initiative, is a team player, and invested in continuous learning and growth. To succeed, you will have the following skills & competencies:
- At least 3 years of relevant Recruitment experience with LinkedIn;
- At least 3 years of experience with headhunting passive talent on LinkedIn;
- An established LinkedIn network in the CIS countries;
- Ideally your own LinkedIn recruitment package;
- Outstanding communication skills in English;
Our application procedure is simple: Submit your CV together with the below questionnaire. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with another questionnaire of follow-up questions before being tasked with a test project or a remote interview.
1. Tell us more about your career so far - what work experience do you have with LinkedIn recruitment? How large is your network, and do you have a recruiter package?
2. What kind of positions have you filled through recruiting on LinkedIn?
3. How and why did you begin working as a Recruiter?
4. Why are you interested in this job?
5. What is your current workload and availability?
6. Please visit speedtest.net and share your unique speed link.
7. Please describe your (home) office to me.
8. Which country & time zone are you located in?
9. Why should I hire YOU? This is your chance to shine - so don’t be shy!
10. What is your target hourly rate for this position?