Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I am looking for a part time bookkeeper to maintain the books of our co-working space in California.
We rent private rental offices, membership subscriptions, event space and training classes. And because we are still developing the space, we often have construction costs and we need to report those accordingly.
Your tasks will be:
* Reconcile and properly categorize transactions from our bank account, using Quickbooks Online
* Look through the scanned receipts to match the transaction to properly describe them (I will provide the scanned receipts every month)
* Be able to report payroll taxes and payroll. We use Gusto for our reporting, so all you need to do is just to split the transactions to report correctly for each employee.
* Split transactions from our payment software, to report the correct transactions for each member
* Understand to properly categorize items that can be depreciated.
* Understand how to deal with accrual basis of accounting.
* Issue 1099s
* Issue reports when needed.
We will initially need about 2 hours of work per month, which will grow rapidly to 10 hours per month, and can possibly go higher than that.
I also have other businesses, in which I also need bookkeeping help.
The ideal person would have some experience with construction reporting and depreciation.
I will give preference for those who can start immediately. You must be based in the United
P.S. I hate spam as much as everyone else. So to make sure you read the entire post, please respond with the word "orange" at the beginning of your response.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers