We are in search of an experienced Front-end/back-end developer who is familiar with the Shopify platform. There are specific requirements we are looking to accomplish for two websites were are looking to upgrade which includes:
1. Efficient website navigation based on category/subcategory/product type. Proper bread crumbs format.
2. Applying filters based on material, price, and size.
3. Uploading products using an excel import.
4. Clean and modern design and look on the front end that is acceptable by industry standards.
5. Redirects from old website to new website while maintain quality SEO.
6. All relevant product support info/FAQ should be organized (we have examples from other websites).
Basically, this proposal is for mostly function specific things we would like to get working for this new site. We already have a template in place however, we are willing to take suggestions if another template can be chosen or worked with that better suits our needs. The presentation of the home page is also something we are looking to work on.
February 10, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Stage:Fully Specified
One-time Project:Minor customization on already setup Shopify account, this includes navigation, filters, product listings (A list will be provided), and front end design work.