Our publishing company is looking for a smart, savvy and excellent writer to produce awesome, interesting, unusual, high-quality non-fiction content (recipe book) for us.
This is a location independent job - you can live anywhere or be wherever you'd like.
The job would require you to produce well researched, excellently written books for a variety of topics including recipe books and non-fiction books. If the first job is completed successfully and to a high level of quality, we can discuss long-term work.
We will pay anywhere from $30 - $120 per book. Our base rate will be $1 per paraphrased recipe, and base rate the for the introductory and conclusion will be $1 per 100 words. The rate is inclusive of any Upwork fees. Please note that the amount specified in the job posting was simply a placeholder.
You agree you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on/in the work. You should also be aware that you will be required to sign a quick non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before the work begins. Work must be 100% unique. Additionally, all work will be subjected to a plagiarism check via a service such as Copyscape, we know this isn’t going to be necessary but it is required to protect the company.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Excellent writer in everyday English – ideally English should be your first language
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Have superb paraphrasing skills
- Creative and innovative writer
- Have excellent internet research skills
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
If you want to be considered for this job then reply and use the word BESTSELLER as the FIRST word in your application.
We look forward to working with you.
December 18, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value