Please DO NOT CONTACT by phone. Make all responses through Upwork. Thank you.
1. Who we are
• Living Ayurveda is a holistic healthcare clinic.
• A brief history of the company – We have been in business since 1999. We offer healthcare services with the distinction of mainly using herbs, supplements and diet instead of drugs. Our clients’ typical age is 35-75 years. Our office has a very calm, relaxed and welcoming feel. We often see patients with difficult to diagnose, chronic health issues.
• Number of employees – 2 full time, 5 part time
• Key services
o Clinical consultations
o Retail sale of supplements & herbs
• Major achievements – Successful financially. Great reputation, just not widely known.
• Want to increase new patient enquiries, both clinical consultations and Panchakarma.
• Promote thought leadership
• Gain press attention
• Reduce admin for new patients through online Health Questionnaire
• Patients to order refills online – WooCommerce (2nd phase of project)
• Signup for newsletter
• Schedule appointment online, new and follow-up appointments – existing scheduling app, Schedulicity
• Education tools
o Articles, newsletters, videos
• General public can view this material
• Patients can be referred to this material
o Menus and meal planner – WP Ultimate Recipe
• Patient portal
o Patients can retrieve their historical documents
o View email history
• Interface with EMR system
Outcomes we want to achieve.
• Increase online sales
• Increase the number of phone enquiries
3. Key Audiences and what we want them to do:
• Prospective clients
o Signup for newsletter
o Call for more information
o Make an initial appointment
o Become more health conscious through our content
• Existing clients / returning customers
o Schedule follow-up appointments
o Access patient portal
o Access educational material as directed by practitioners
o Order supplement refills online
o Refer friends and family
4. Provisional site visual appearance structure
• Wordpress Avada theme and basic visual design are complete, see http://www.vedictraditions.com/new/ The basic website framework is there. All current content to be replaced.
• Site map – See attached document
• New copy has been written, (The new copy is NOT the copy currently at http://www.vedictraditions.com/new/) but is still too text heavy. Need assistance in reducing text to make content more suitable for phone browsing. Have selected a number of images, still need some additional stock photos.
5. Implementation Phases
Build main page to see your design skills, see how we communicate.
1st Phase – get basic website up and functioning
2nd Phase - add eCommerce, to interface with Quickbooks.
3rd Phase – Provide patient portal which allows patients to access their medical records, re-order supplements that have been previously prescribed.
6. Non-functional requirements
• Website to be responsive – fully designed for phone, tablet and desktop
• Security – Transactions need to be PCI compliant, customer entered data needs to be secure
• Fast loading times.
• Legal - Customers will need to accept terms & conditions for use of site – part of first visit appointment scheduling.
• Need advice on website reporting, analytics, visitor tracking
• Need templates designed for articles, recipe and menu postings
I want to select a website designer to design and build the main page of the website to see your design skills and style, see how well we communicate. If all goes well, we will proceed to the rest of 1st phase.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value