We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to work on projects! AYou will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including having a knowledge to create/modify WordPress themes and plugins .We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and and WordPress content management system.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Design and user experience understanding/skill is a plus. (You don’t need to be a designer, but at least you have an understanding)
Should be able to use and be proficient in:
- Beaver Theme - base theme
- Builder + Ultimate Addons - content and styling
- Beaver Themer - dynamic theme elements and components
- Astra Pro
- Good communication especially with colleagues.
- Proficient in english
- An excellent Team player
- Leadership skills
More than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates