We are a fast-growing company doing aerial data collection and analysis. Our primary focus is on radio frequency and visual data collection.
We are looking for a talented applicant to join ongoing project to create secure and functional code.
You will be required to provide quality solutions for both for simple applications and complex information or operating systems.
GIS or geospatial experience is an asset. The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
What we expect you to do:
● Collaborate with business development and other developers to produce software designs
● Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
● Integrate individual software solutions into higher level systems
● Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
● Test code to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
● Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
● Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
What we are looking for (skills/experience:
● Demonstrable ability to write code in a language of your choice. Python is preferred. Other languages are used as needed to integrate solutions such as: bash, C++, Java
● Experience developing single page applications using Angular2.
● Experience with multiple languages is preferred.
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Django, JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
● GIS or geospatial experience is preferential.
● Functional familiarity with *nix and containers.
● Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
● Experience with Postgres with PostGIS.
● Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
● An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
● Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code.
● Post-secondary diploma or higher is an asset.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates