Once the user clicks the find email button, it should use skrapp.io API(https://www.skrapp.io/docs/api) to find and display the email. The skrapp API will ask for the first name, last name and domain for providing email id. The extension should be able to take these details from the respective Linkedin profile and provide it to skrapp.
2. It should also be able to extract a list of results with their email ID and other details (details of columns as provided in leadshub extarcted file) in LinkedIn search and Linkedin sales navigator search results also. Skrapp extension has this feature, please refer t that if any doubt.
3. It will use another API integration for providing a number of the person/company. Details of API to be provided later. This API will require first name, last name and company name parameters to be passed to them for providing details.
4. Razorpay payment gateway API integration for receiving payments. We need to connect the plans to razorpay payment gateway for receiving money.
5. This tool is primarily intended for corporate teams which are my clients, However we need to put in the chrome store for anyone to install and subscribe to.
6. The tool/app should have all the basic features like User management, password management, etc. There will be 2 user roles, one a corporate user and other an individual user. Both will have different plans. Also, corporate plan user can define subusers and provide them credits (email and phone number credits)
7. Signup should only be possible using a corporate email id, not gmail, yahoo, outlook etc.
****** This tool is intended to be similar to skrapp.io . Please refer that . extension for details *****
Please provide timeline and details of the approach in a cover letter. This is an immediate requirement. This will be a long-term engagement as the tool will also require other features, additions, modification etc from time to time. The freelancer will be hired and paid separately every time after the initial app is successfully developed.
March 16, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers