We are looking for writers, proofreaders to write Decodable stories for grade K, grade 1 and grade 2 (proofreading, editing, writing).
What we are doing: We are developing an English Phonics Application for kids aged 4 – 10. This will be introduced to our worldwide users.
So, we are looking for skilled writers with interest and experience in writing decodable stories and books. We are always welcomed the creativity to develop an interesting and atractted stories.
Our stories had been edited by our staff. Before launching the application, we would like to be sure the stories are ready by professional editing and checking.
- You must be a native English speaking writers/editors.
- Your writing should be relatively error free with perfect grammar, spelling, and familiar texts to kids.
- We want you to strictly follow our guidelines (this will be sent to selected applicants).
The working progress is strictly implemented in reference to our high-quality international standards.
Due to intellectual property and our company’s rules, please keep all documents privately.
Our story source is continuously updated so we are looking for a long term cooperation.
If our product is warmly welcomed, we will consider you for future projects.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Can you give us some information on some jobs you have done?
2. Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
I am looking for a mix of experience and value